This practice will benefit your back, hips, shoulders, digestive system, calm the mind, reduce stress and release tension.
Focus on breathing.
During the relaxation your can place your hands on your belly and focus your mind on sending your baby love and peace.
"When you smile your baby smiles"
Practice yoga with a smile on your face :)
Pregnancy general recommendations:
- breathe whenever you need and dont hold the breath
- no positions on the tummy
- make room for your belly by bringing the legs wider
- dont introduce anything that you were not doing before pregnancy
- support your self more then usual example: use the wall for shoulderstand, take more time to get into and out of postures
15 minute practice suggestions:
1minute relax (savasana)
3minutes sun salutations (2-3 rounds)
1minute shoulder stand
1minute half forward bend left leg
1minute half forward bend right leg
1mintue full forward bend
2-3minutes relax (savasana)
Dont put any pressure on the belly.
When coming to the gound come to your knees and then lift the belly off the ground by straightening your arms.
More advanced is to straighten your legs
Gives a good rest to the leg veins and muscles
(1minute hold or gently moving up and down)
(Hold for a few deep breaths)
Bend your knees if there is too much pressure
(2-3 or more minutes)